Rail Walk

Wed Jan 12 08:01:22 EST 2011

Hi Gordon & Friends :

I have toured the VMT & OWL museums & walked the Rail Walk & crossed the
enclosed bridge across the mains. I have stopped & viewed all of those items
you mentioned along the way. It is a great display & I found Roanoke a
very friendly railfan town.

For any that have not visited your city recently I encourage them to put
Roanoke on your travel plans this summer.

When I drove to "The Star" on Mill Mt. I also saw a camera there where
visitors to salute the folks back home. (I did not write that address.) That
location also provides a birds-eye view of railroading in the valley.

Regards,
Terry Marshall
Hagerstown, MD