DPU trains (was Re: Thunder on Blue Ridge)

Tue Jan 18 07:38:23 EST 2011

This is interesting... As the Helpers on the Pokey are manned by one
person I believe.

Something else to think about, Railroads are actually Federally
regulated to a certain degree (not sure what, other then I know that
VA's "Right to work" does not apply as the RRs may force you to join a
union.)

Perhaps the federal regulation has something to do with it?

Nathan

Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com
http://www.t-51.org