Which Norfolk bridge is this?

Tue Jan 18 15:13:51 EST 2011

Yeah Harry, between the negative number and the visible semaphore, I
think the guys have well debunked
the 1950's date. Thanks for sharing that Berkley was still USCG country
in '65, as Granddaddy did all his
shopping at NOB, as we lived near the east end of the Virginian at that
time. My brothers' paper routes were down by
the "Giant Open Air" at Wards Corner & mine was (compass) east along
Little Creek Rd at the Krispy Kreme.
Tom Cosgrove

On 1/18/2011 10:39 AM, NW Mailing List wrote:

> [...]

Tom Cosgrove
Past Captain RBVFA Squad
N2VFK
NREMT-B