Jimmy Lisle

Tue Jan 18 16:50:15 EST 2011

Terry,
I run from Roanoke to Shenandoah. I did qualify from Shenandoah to Hagerstown back in the 90's in order to fill vacancys on an ID run we had at the time.
It must be a different Jimmy though. I don't think anyone up there paid any attention to who I was and besides it's been a long time since I've been up that way.
I did enjoy the run, especially up above Front Royal. Wish we had another ID run going to Hagerstown.
Ray Smoot, if you are reading this, I once made this 240 mile trip with a regular freight train in six and a half hours. A hair short of 37mph average.

Jimmy