Website Updates

Mon Jan 24 22:16:06 EST 2011

Mike -

If you use the "birds eye view" on http://www.bing.com/maps/ you can follow the entire Bluestone Branch with amazing detail. Since Bing doesn't offer links to exact locations like Google does, my recommendation is to use Google to get our bearings and then find it on Bing.

Widemouth Tunnel No. 1 is right at the B10 milepost and is 237' long.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=37.36163,-81.236022&spn=0.00278,0.00618&t=h&z=18

Widemouth Tunnel No. 2 is at the B14.7 and is 614' in length.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=37.405087,-81.229225&spn=0.002778,0.00618&t=h&z=18

Jeff Hawkins

Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: Website Updates

Ok, now I'm curious. Does anybody have picture of the tunnels near Rock WV that Jeff Hawkin's mentions in his website (Rock and Widemouth Tunnel). I'm trying to find them on google maps, but haven't been able to.

Mike Weeks, M2
BSOM Greenville NC