Litagation

Sat Feb 5 17:58:13 EST 2011

If you have ever wondered how lawyers suing the railroads get their information on railroad operations, equipment and governing laws and regulations, do a search for: "Train accident reconstruction and FELA and railroad litigation" in Google Books. The first 326 pages are available online free. Pages 327 to 549 are available only for a fee.

Still there is a lot of general information of interest in the online pages, although I saw a couple of items that I thought inaccurate or incomplete. Nevertheless, the authors demonstrate an impressive knowledge of railroad matters.

Gordon Hamilton