Tie Plant Explosion, Radford '55

Sun Feb 6 21:31:18 EST 2011

Bud Jeffries pointed out my typo, that was supposed to be 1953, not
1955. I should have proofed my email before I sent.

I don't honestly know the cause, but the retort exploded, causing a
massive fire destroying the retort building. Other than that, I am
clueless on the specific reason of the explosion.

Ken Miller