N&W in 1911--Depot wanted

Wed Feb 9 12:53:59 EST 2011

Gordon:

Was the passenger freight station ever built?

George Weber

________________________________

Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 11:51 AM
To: nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org
Subject: Re: N&W in 1911--Depot wanted

Gordon:

When I was growing up in Bluefield, VA in the late '40s and
early '50s, that part of Bluefield, VA was still known locally as "West
Graham". Present-day residents will have to comment on whether that's
still true. And, of course, the high school was, and I believe still
is, known as "Graham High."

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 2/9/2011 6:55:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,