DVD - Circus train on the N&W?

Fri Feb 18 09:45:43 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, Feb 17, 2011 11:12 am
Subject: Re: DVD - Circus train on the N&W?

Hey, Harry!

You remember Dudley on the Pokey?

EdKing
E. Nelson Dudley ? Many stories I've heard, although I never
knew him. One story was that he'd bid in a fireman's job on the
Clinch Valley with an engineer no one could get along with. Well
Dudley and the engineer hit it off and stayed paired up for a long
time. No one could ever determine what his appeal was. But
the story I remember most was that he and the wife would take
his off springs to downtown Bluefield in strollers. The lead
stroller carried green flags -- second section to follow. Dudley,
so I've been told, had a knack for getting into trouble, but
remained employed, maybe because of his attitude. Harry Bundy