2011 Convention

Thu Feb 24 20:42:50 EST 2011

Ted and others; we are working hard on preparing the 2011 Convention. A lot
of plans are being formulated, so do please stay tuned.

That said, we are actively seeking a few more presenters/clinicians. In
particular, we are looking for presenters who are knowledgeable in the
railroading and related activity in the Norfolk area. It's been a while
since we've had a convention there, so we are very interested in exposing
the attendees to the history and unique surroundings that they can see and
appreciate.

Yes, we can help with your presentation. And it's to a very appreciative
audience.

If you're interested, please contact me off list;

Frank Bongiovanni

fbongiovanni at gmail.com