New article: Williamson yards as an example of "typical" N&W in 1974

Mon Mar 7 08:49:19 EST 2011

The National Archives DOCUMERICA series has quite a few photographs from West
Virginia around 1974. Some of them include the C&O around Williamson and also
the N&W around Williamson.

I used a photo of the Williamson yards in 1974 as the basis for my latest model
railroad article:

http://exm.nr/el365r

I'm trying to take my own advice and take more photographs of the "typical" that
I see along the railroads instead of always focusing on the extraordinary.

Gene Bowker http://genebowker.com/