Pocahontas Division towers

Sun Aug 28 17:10:12 EDT 2011

Thank you Harry. The early N&W timetables show the St. Paul location as 'SX Tower' at least through 1950, but by 1/1/67 it was listed as simply St. Paul.

I think the remains of the Cedar Bluff interlocking station are still there, with NS having removed the top half of the structure. If I'm correct, it appears as though it may still be used to house the Cedar Bluff interlocking mechanism.

Ron

Message: 1