G1 tender dimensions?

Tue Jan 17 08:05:45 EST 2012

I have a set of Diagrams of Standard Locomotives that shows two tenders.
One has 5,000 gal of water and 19,300 lbs. of coal and the other has 6,000
gal of water and 27,600 lbs. of coal.
The drawings only show length of the tenders, but could be scaled for the
rest of the side measurements. I can scan them if you are interested.

Skip Sledge
Have a nice day - It is much better than a bad one!