State Line Marker

Tue Jan 17 12:07:30 EST 2012

Ken -

I'd love to see that photograph. Would it be possible for you to post it online or e-mail it to me?

Jeff Hawkins

Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:15:10 AM
Subject: Re: State Line Marker

Jeff

These are in the N&W standards book, drawing L-147, with original
drawing dated, August 1909, with revisions of January 14, 1918,
January 4, 1922 and October 17, 1924. I don't know when they were last
installed, but I know I have a nice slide of 607 and the eastbound
Pocahontas near Bluefield from 1958 with the sign nicely painted and
looking fresh.

Ken Miller