The Barn & The Trash Train

Tue Feb 7 09:03:56 EST 2012

Skip,

I recently became Publications Committee Chairman for the N&WHS. Our goal with “The Arrow” is 100% accuracy of content and meeting standard, scheduled, mailing milestones. We have a very distinguished and knowledgeable Editorial Review Board that thoroughly reviews “The Arrow” prior to it going to print. They do an outstanding job.
In addition it is a standard practice that authors too be provided their articles for review prior to “The Arrow” going to print. If this didn’t occur in this case it was an anomaly and we apologize. Anyone submitting articles that are published in “The Arrow” should have the expectation of performing a final review of their article as laid out for printing prior to printing.. This is the policy.

Ed Painter; Narrows, VA living in Russellville, AR for 12.5 more months (and then to Dahlonega, GA) .