i need photos of Class Ms

Wed Feb 8 20:21:44 EST 2012

Gentlemen,
I am working on an eBook pictorial of the Class M (just the M, it will not include the M1 or M2). I have a decent collection of photos and the Archive has many good photos but almost all of them are from the 1950s. I need photos of Ms from the 1930s and 1940s.

If anyone is willing to share their photos with me for this publication, I will give photo credit in the book and a free copy when it becomes available later this year. I will even print several hard copies for the contributors. I need digital photos of at least 200 pixels per inch. If you have only hard copies and no way to scan them I will pay postage both ways and guarantee their return.

Please contact me at jag (at) oscalemag.com

Thanks for your time and attention.

Joe Giannovario
Publisher
O Scale Trains Magazine