N&W in 1912--2 items: lifeless; speculation

Sat Feb 18 20:39:35 EST 2012

I did this intentionally to see if anyone would catch the misnomer. Not!
Actually, I remember noticing the wrong name while I was preparing the text
for posting and realized that the reporter obviously meant what later became
Henry Ford's Detroit, Toledo and Ironton, but by the time I finished
preparing what I would post I had forgotten to indicate that the posted name
was the name as it appeared in the newspaper article and that it was
suspect.

Gordon Hamilton