Heritage units

Thu Feb 23 10:47:14 EST 2012

If there is to be a Wabash unit, that should represent the blue era as well, since that is where it came from.

In defense of the black, Roanoke Chapter NRHS has two units painted and lettered in the black scheme with script heralds, both freshly repainted and lettered (by me) last year. I'd vote for a tuscan unit.

Ken Miller