NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 79, Issue 46

Fri Feb 24 08:39:52 EST 2012

I don't know if this info. has been listed but in the 1966 issue of "List
of Stations and Sidings', Kumis, VA is listed as being 260.9 miles from
Norfolk, station #11257 and is between Wabun, VA and Lafayette, VA on the
Radford Division.

Tom B.

In a message dated 2/24/2012 8:20:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,