Setting the history record straight

Wed Mar 28 21:43:39 EDT 2012

Dave,

I am looking at my copy of Prince's "Norfolk Southern Railroad Old Dominion
Line and Connections" Eastern Carolina Dispatch copyright 1972. In the
introduction Prince states the Norfolk & Southern RWY as prior to 1911.
Subsequently it became Norfolk Southern Railroad. There is reference to
foreclosure on May 3, 1910 where properties were sold to become the Norfolk
Southern RR(II). Hope that helps.

John Lisica