picture on the Historical Society'sWwebSite

Mon Apr 9 15:27:13 EDT 2012

Hi Jerry Kay, You were right on- It was an image of Caretta. Is the line
out of service permanently or does it even exist any more?- Thank you for
the very quick and very accurate response. I've taken the link with the
dozzen or so position light signals images and added it to my "favorites"
list for more review. Jerry, Thank you again very much.
Stewart Fritts