BPg Combine

Tue Apr 24 07:45:08 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!

The BPg combine had very unusual trucks. I recently asked for help
identifying the N&W car and truck class for these cars. Mr. Jim Nichols was
kind enough to reply. After obtaining prints for T58 trucks, it is now
clear that the trucks underneath BPg combine 356 (the one I inquired about)
are not T58 class trucks, although there are similarities. There even
appears to be some parts that are shared. I am wondering if they are
perhaps T57's, based on the drawing descriptions listed in the archives? As
I do not have access to a photo or drawing of this truck class, I am
wondering if anyone else might be able to help. I have attached a detailed
photo of the truck.

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone may be able to provide.

Best,
Michael Brown

Note to moderator: I can also insert the photo directly into the email if
that helps.

Michael Brown
newriver400 at cs.com - email
404-433-1401 ­ cell