Fall Excursions?

Wed May 2 06:49:18 EDT 2012

Jeremy,
The Roanoke Chapter NRHS Fall Excursions this year will be Veterans Day weekend and honor all veterans. Saturday November 10 we will go down the old Virginian to the Hurt Connection and on to Spencer and the NC Museum of Transportation and return to Roanoke after about 3 hours in Spencer with a Bar-B-Q lunch in the old Southern Roundhouse. On Sunday we will travel up the Shenandoah Division to Shenandoah with an extra leg for the locals up past Shenandoah about 25 miles. There will be lunch and a 3 hour layover in Shenandoah with many activities there before returning to Roanoke. Look for full details on the Roanoke Chapter NRHS website.
Skip Salmon
---- NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

First of all, Hello. I just joined the list and this is my first post here.

I suppose that there are quite a few of you that are members of the Roanoke chapter NRHS, I am just wondering if you guys are planning more fall excursions this year?

Thanks

Jeremy Harris
Glade Spring, VA

--