Lee Alley's Ghost Train.

Sun Jun 17 18:39:58 EDT 2012

 I am pleased to announce that Mr. Lee Alley's famous Ghost Train whistle machine and all of his whistles were willed to the Watauga Valley Chapter of the NRHS, which he was a long standing member off. The WVC plans on keeping his legacy alive by continuing to represent Mr. Alley's memory at local events and parades. The next outing will be July, 4th at Jonesborough TN. during the cities annual Jonesborough Days Celebration.

However, Mr. Alley did not leave any documentation on the heritage of each specific whistles. If anyone has any solid knowledge of the heritage of his whistles, or which ones are original, or copies, please contact me personally OFF-LIST so we can better represent Mr. Alley. nsheavyduty at yahoo.com

Thanks.
Gary Price
Keeping Norfolk Southern safe...one tie at a time.