Whence J.G. Karlet, Supt of Telegraph & Signals ?

Tue Jul 10 12:50:02 EDT 2012

Some mont hs ago, a very kind person sent me a scan of a 196 5 Signal Department system  roster, and on it I noticed the name J.G. Karlet, hired January 1927 .   He was  the Supt of Telegraph & Signals in the 1960s, and perhaps in the late 1950s .

Is an ything known about the man?

I just  ran a "White Pages" search which lists a Joseph G. Karlet still in Roanoke, "Age 99+."

This could be the golden treasure-trove of information.  Can an yone find him and interview him?  If he is found, I can send about ten pages of questions for the interviewer !!!!

-- abram burnett