Jawn Henry tender numbers

Sat Jul 21 11:43:46 EDT 2012

On 7/20/2012 1:24 PM, NW Mailing List wrote:

> Alco Models imported about 100 of these models in 1985 to1987 time frame. The original list price was $1000 and they did not sell very well. (snip)

I cannot find my Brown Book right now to verify the price, but the model
was announced in 1979 and imported in late 1980.

Lots of MR ads listed it for $795 right after it was imported.

Take care
Bill

--
== Scale Model Railroad Products ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill and Diane Wade

B.T.S.
RR 1 Box 141A
Belington, WV 26250

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.