VGN PAs (WAS: Jawn Henry tender numbers)

Sat Jul 21 21:17:55 EDT 2012

No, they didn't. Best information we have is that the project was taken
off the table about three or four years ago. Apparently part of the reason
was that they didn't think there's be enough interest in a $1,700 Pacific.

The good part of this is that those of you who held off bashing one can go
ahead, and, if the result is good, you can share it with the rest of us and
do an interesting article for the Arrow.(another subtle plug)

Frank Bongiovanni