Brake stick holder

Tue Jul 24 15:29:01 EDT 2012

The brake stick belongs to (or at least is assigned to) the conductor,
not the engine. Although, now that I think about it, I would not think
I'd like to have a brake stick carried there - it would get rather nasty
with sand, dirt, dust, rain, grease, etc. It's one thing to carry it
there switching in the yard (although nobody does, as far as I have
seen), but it's quite another to hang it there for 200 miles.

Ken Rickman

--
Kenneth Rickman
Salisbury, NC