CNN featuring Link Photos

Sat Sep 15 09:23:49 EDT 2012

I do volunteer work for OWLM re: Link's photos and recordings.  One if the projects just before the museum opened in 2004 was finding people (or relatives) in Link's photos. I had to comb through Link's records to find the names.  The rest was done mostly by phone.  I thought it was interesting that everyone I contacted was positive as soon as Link's name was mentioned.  He made a lasting impression!

Dave Stephenson