Flat Top Bank -- 1950s J locomotive savings bank

Mon Sep 17 07:10:15 EDT 2012

I have one lettered Railroadman's Federal. I didn't notice the bank part
until I just checked it. It is one of several locomotive-tender
advertising pieces that I have. No others are banks. I suppose they were intended
as paper weights for one's desk. I also have two hopper paperweight
advertising pieces.

I acquired all of them MANY years ago. At this point (I am 80 years old)
I have forgotten from whence they came. Currently they decorate my mantle
piece.

Neil K. Yerger

_audreyly at aol.com_ (mailto:audreyly at aol.com)

In a message dated 9/16/2012 8:46:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,