glen lyn East River trestle

Wed Sep 19 20:52:04 EDT 2012

Thanks for the information about the East river bridge. I am going to try and obtain both of the VGN books by Lloyd Lewis. I can remember as a child riding through the old steel automobile bridge at Glen Lyn in the early 60’s with my parents on the way to our Florida vacations. The VGN Bridge over the New River made quite an impression as well, but I have no remembrance of the East River bridge. I am looking forward to seeing the photos in these books.

Mike Beadle
Ohio