Prospect Depot Photos

Mon Oct 8 09:25:02 EDT 2012

I believe what you are thinking about Jeff is the train order signal, not a semaphore, train orders are a totally different thing, but the signal is vaguely similar in overall appearance.

The concrete base in the photo is not a train order signal base, as train order signals were controlled manually with levers and pipes, which does not show on this base. It is either, as Larry said, and wig-wag base, or other crossing signal base, or, more likely, a former signal base.

Ken Miller