End of Service for VGN EL-2B Streamliners

Tue Oct 23 09:31:05 EDT 2012

>> I'm a member of the Railroad Museum of New England and the museum owns one of the units in very faded Conrail blue<<

Hi Stewart. Does RMNE / Naugatuck RR still have the EL-C? It's not listed among the locomotives they own on their web site. I live in CT and was up in Thomaston in the spring. It was a weekday and the Naugatuck RR wasn't open, but I could overlook their shop from Waterbury Rd. and didn't see it. Is it indoors perhaps?

Rob Doorack