Passenger Car Lists

Mon Oct 29 10:14:58 EDT 2012

Jim,

This is great info to have. Thanks to all for all the research. Two minor
updates I can offer are that the office car "Lamberts Point" was repainted
to NS #4 at or prior to March 1989. That's when I first photographed it by
the Roanoke Shops in NS paint. Regarding NW300 "Roanoke" I never saw that
one in NS paint prior to it being sold. My most recent photo of NW300 is
June 1987, in Roanoke.

Phil Miller

Fredericksburg, VA