PRR H-21 Hoppers

Thu Nov 1 21:20:11 EDT 2012

Frank,
Thanks for the help. Amazing the “unknowns” that linger from the VGN, but also I marvel at the information and help I’ve gotten to questions on this and the few other (O Scale) lists that I monitor. So if any VGN fans get to the DFW area and call ahead, you’ll likely see some leased Pennsy hoppers in red with VGN reporting marks mixed into the trains.

Michael