Progress

Fri Nov 16 14:40:58 EST 2012

All,

I just want to comment about the changes in Roanoke. The track work has not been done yet. That will probably happen after the first of next year. What has happened is that the former passenger platform between tracks #3 & #4 Station has been removed. That's what the large ballast covered area is between the two tracks on the north side. The tracks are still the same. Hopefully you will be able to see some of that work, if the railcam gets up and working again!

Jeff Sanders

Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: Progress

Is the Railcam gone for good?