Fw: roanoke Rail cam

Fri Nov 16 12:08:04 EST 2012

Hi Everyone, Yesterday I "took the bull by the horns-gently of course" and e-mailed The Virginia Tech. Public Relations office, I'd heard that they provide technical support and got a wonderful response. I've attached their reply for all of us to see. Yes the Rail Cam will be back-at the moment it's "sick" but they are working on it.
We will get it eventually.
Stewart Fritts (Connecticut Yankee)