2013 convention

Sat Nov 24 20:21:24 EST 2012

Good question. Sorry for the delay, but there was a change in our plans.
Please set aside the dates June 12-16 for the 2013 Convention, to be held
at Twin Falls State Park in West Virginia.
Many more details will be published soon online and in the Arrow, but right
now: plans are for convention informal activities to be available on the
evening of the 12th and the day of June 13th, with the actual beginning of
the convention Thursday night, the 13th.

Twin Falls is just a bit north of Mullens in West Virginia.

More information about fees, tours, probable speakers, etc. will be
available soon. Thank you for your patience.

Frank Bongiovanni