OWL pictures in Night Trick booklet

Mon Dec 31 09:50:25 EST 2012

Frank,

My original copy of Night Trick contains a 1957 copyright by Link; the "reprint" published in Great Britain in 1983 still indicates the copyright for all photographs withh Link.  I think you would have to deal with the estate.  Good luck.

Jim Brewer

Glenwood MD

Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 4:32:00 AM
Subject: OWL pictures in Night Trick booklet

Happy last-day-of-the-old-year, everyone:

Perhaps this question has been asked and answered in the past.  When the N&W published the Night Trick booklet, did the copyright for the images in the booklet transfer to the N&W, or did they remain with the OWL estate?  Is someone allowed to stylize or adapt an image from the Night Trick booklet with an appropriate credit?

Best wishes to all for a safe and happy 2013,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com