N&W depot communications wiring

Fri Jan 4 11:08:48 EST 2013

This is very late response, but since I have no  expertise in depot communications wiring, I stayed out of the discussion.  However, there is one detail where I can add a bit of information.  If the subject photo is Link's NW3, with Humphries on the left and another man on the right holding some papers, this is likely B. N. Cliff, an N&W yard engineer or engine watchman, according to a database of Link's negatives.  This same person also appears in other Link photos taken in Waynesboro (NW22-NW24) under the same name.

Dave Stephenson