Archives database images

Mon Jan 7 13:45:47 EST 2013

The slideshow images on the NWHS homepage and the archives website are both
linked to archives database. You can click the image and the archives
database entry for that image will be displayed. From there you can look at
other images related to that subject (typically location, rolling stock
class, etc.).

NWHS homepage : http:\\www.nwhs.org
Archives database: http:\\www.nwhs.org\archivesdb

For example to see all of the Class M2 documents see following:

http://nwhs.org/archivesdb/selectdocs.php?index=rs&id=194

- Roger Link

One picture caught my eye I have not seen before of a semi streamlined