Arrow Train Master article

Mon Jan 21 19:42:46 EST 2013

Skip watches this list, and I'm betting that even without a formal request
he'd be happy to ask the Brethren [sidebar: Paul Weber and I had the
privilege of sitting in on a Wednesday night with the Brethren on our way
to the Lynchburg convention last year. Great bunch of guys, and a mine of
information.] But I'll make a formal request anyhow.

Frank Bongiovanni