Heritage Units

Thu Jan 24 16:57:24 EST 2013

Alright everyone, I just finished throwing together an album of just the
NS heritage units. All these units were seen in some form of Revenue
service, It may have been sitting in a yard waiting on a crew or dead in
tow in a train but if it wasn't in a museum or in the shop, but instead
on a train its here.

http://trainman51.smugmug.com/Photography/Railroad-Photography/Heritage-Units/27700113_KXTnLX

In the meantime I am hoping to slowly go through most of my photos from
trips over the past couple years and finally start posting them. I have
about 2 years of stuff that I just downloaded off the camera and said
'I'll get it tomorrow' and it never happened.

Nathan

--
Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com