Steam on the Vine and Hittin' the Clinch (and a Morning at Lyle, VA)

Sat Jan 26 21:03:38 EST 2013

So today to break up the monotony of cleaning house, I dug up some
photos that I needed to post. So I now present to you these two albums.

From June 2012 'Steam on the Vine':
http://trainman51.smugmug.com/Photography/Railroad-Photography/Steam-on-the-Vine/
Southern 630 running on the the Winston-Salem District know to N&W men
as the Punkin' Vine due to all its curves.

From February 2012 'Hittin the Clinch (and a Morning at Lyle, VA)'
http://trainman51.smugmug.com/Photography/Railroad-Photography/Hittin-the-Clinch/
A Saturday on the Clinch Valley District in South Western VA, and a
Sunday morning at Lyle, VA

Enjoy,

Nathan

--