Roanoke track project

Mon Feb 18 21:00:48 EST 2013

Oh, It's not over. I spotted a panel turnout in the area yesterday. It's
about to get interesting!

Richard D. Shell
MP 224.6

In a message dated 2/18/2013 7:27:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Hi List,
Today (2-18-13) on roanokerailcam. Com this afternoon I’ve been watching
crews loading a drop-deck flatbed trailer with containers and a small
backhoe plus other pieces. There is also a lowboy trailer and I think the Cat
frontend loader with forks will be loaded on it when the rest of the stuff
has been loaded. Is the project over? I thought the tracks were going to
be realigned from 2nd St. To the shops?
Thanks, John Hecker