Doin' the Virginian. and a Little C&O

Tue Feb 19 11:50:12 EST 2013

This isn't related to the e-mail but I visited The Transportation Museum in
Roanoke to see for the first time the display honoring my father James
Walter Woolwine, who worked for the N&W for 55 years.Sincerely hope some of
you guys would be interested in seeing it.Dr.Sam E. Woolwine,the baby of
his 10 children.8 boys and 2 girls.