Operations along the Valley Line between Stuarts Draft and Hagerstown from 1979 and 1981

Mon Apr 1 18:13:13 EDT 2013

Thank you all for such great responses. I'm learning more and more from
each one! Now that my first question has been cleared up, time for
another. I have noticed in photographs through my research, that there
seems to be a few auto racks scattered through out certain trains. Was
there any TOFC as well?

-Brandon