Surviving cars from 1956 wreck

Mon Apr 15 23:40:51 EDT 2013

What Ray is describing was true in 1953. In July, 1953 we moved from
Bluefield, VA to Long Island, NY. As Dad had been assigned a company car by
AEP, we did not have a family car, so we traveled on that sleeper from
Bluefield as far as Trenton, NJ. My brother and I stayed with our Uncle, Dad's
brother, while Mom and Dad went on to get the rental house settled. So, I
have very distinct memories of that particular sleeper route.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/15/2013 10:37:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,