Road Trip?

Wed May 29 08:37:42 EDT 2013

I thought I would make trip out to Crewe today hoping to catch a couple locals! On the way i was pacing a couple hopper trains. Not knowing when the LV was coming back west I thought I would check them out. Turns out the both were minus the Valley Girl!!

823 with Vinnie at MP 96

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4af4mIOc9w

821 at Ford, VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUFuEV8Ik8

Got to Burkeville and saw V08 already shoving back to Crewe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d4MdvJMOXg

http://www.pbase.com/waltrail/image/150478199

Went back to Burkeville and waited a couple hours and the only thing moving was the two hopper trains I already caught!! Had to leave before the trains ran!! (158, V71, and V08 doing back):-(

Made up for it later in the afternoon after some confusing info, caught 811 at Fergusons:

http://www.pbase.com/waltrail/image/150478201

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_qpgprPslg

Also caught 02E, V18 and 056!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJqEJfWNDg