Exports plus two

Sun Jun 9 21:36:38 EDT 2013

I had looked at a post on another list and was aware a huge export move! Just happened to be monitoring the Crewe radio feed and heard "054 clear 116!"
The blog indicated it was 054, an unusual symbol for the export shipments so I was on the hunt!! Saw he was going through town due to V62 and 439 going Belt!
Went to New Bo and after V17 ran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drnl7pMmkTQ

054 comes through with 17 VLI narrow gauge GE's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUDK2zWRHkg

Went out to check on the signal guys picking up the Walnut Hill signals and 236 with and EMD leader ran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkcPH4VzK74

Anyone know what the Exports were? Didn't look like GEVO's.

Walter Gay
waltrail1 at verizon.net